“Macs and Viruses” Please respond to any one of the following:
- A common misconception with Mac OS X systems is that they are not as susceptible to viruses and malware as PCs and therefore do not require users to apply additional security measures. Discuss whether or not you believe this is true. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Review current Mac security features from Apple’s Website, located at http://www.apple.com/macos/security/. Be prepared to discuss.
- Read the article titled “10 best antivirus for Mac | Do Macs need antivirus? Best free Mac antivirus.” located http://techtop100.com/9-best-antivirus-for-mac-do-macs-need-antivirus-best-free-mac-antivirus/
- Select two (2) tools, and research their features, functionality, provided protections, mitigated risks, costs, and any other pertinent information. Be prepared to discuss.
- Evaluate the quality of at least two of the selected Mac security tools, based on their available features, functionality, provided protections, mitigated risks, costs, and any other pertinent information discovered in your research. Decide whether or not you would recommend either of the tools for a Mac user. Justify your response
- Discuss the article in https://techviral.net/why-hackers-use-linux/
- Discuss any relevant current event.